Re: carroll shelby & Tigers

To: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: carroll shelby & Tigers
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:45:18 -0800
Hi Steve,
Have you seen "American Hotrod" on the Discovery Channel? After watching the
show one is left with the impression Boyd Coddington's contribution to
building his cars is generally limited to riling up his employees and
signing the paychecks.
In architecture school the running joke was that the goal is to become the
'concept man'. This is the person that has the big ideas first and therefore
gets to watch other people work hard to make them happen.
Bob