Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby

To: arado7@sbcglobal.net, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:06:29 -0800
Gary,

When my car becomes "too expensive to dive", I just look at that new
Ford GT, and it's comparatively lower cost to "furrin' imports". I would
still like to own it.  It isn't the cost of a car that would give me
pause, though I do not have much money, but it is cheap compared to my
home's current worth (vs what I paid for it 35 years ago).  So if I
purchase a trailer to live in, I could afford a great looking car  -
only the insurance would probably kill me.

Steve Laifman