Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:44:54 -0800 (PST)
 Steve is correct and to those who just don't know.
 In 1965 three Tigers came in third in their
 respective divisions of SCCA B Produciton, Pacific,
 Mid Ohio and Central Florida. The Hollywood car won
 7 out of 15 races and all three were at the American
 Road Race of Champions at Daytona. In a recent
 conversation with Ron Dykes he went on and on about
how
 well the car handled. I have been reasearching the
 Hollywood car for over a year now and have found all
 sorts of unknown stuff while reconstructing the
history
 of the 55 car. Tigers were and are very competitive
in
 road racing when set up properly.
 Bill

http://my.yahoo.com