Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: FW: carroll Shelby
From: "Doug Leithauser" <dleit@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:57:45 -0500
Gary, I think you make a good point.
Most of the Cobras do not get driven, not necessarily because their owners
would not like to drive them, but because the cost of insurance for road use
is prohibitive.
As long as I can convince myself the Tiger is worth less than that new
Mustang GT that I might otherwise buy, I can charge down the road without
guilt.

Happy Motoring!

Doug Leithauser

Got Jesus?...Don't leave earth without Him!