Re: 8th spark plug

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 8th spark plug
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:14:16 EST
Joey,
On that sparkplug.  I wonder if you ever found the rubber plug. You and some
other listers kept referring to a rubber plug in the firewall.  If you thought
the plug was on the firewall behind the gas pedal, I can see why you were
having a problem.  The plug is on the transmission tunnel and with this plug
removed this becomes one of the easier spark plugs to change using a socket and
extension....straight shot.  Anyway, sounds like you got to it somehow.
Mark L.