Re: 8th spark plug

To: gpointer@telusplanet.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 8th spark plug
From: Packertl3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:33:52 EST
In a message dated 2/4/2005 10:44:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gpointer@telusplanet.net writes:

> back the plug out by hand. This is immeasurably easier than through the
> cockpit via #8 plug firewall/tunnel grommet.

I agree. Been so long I don't recall exactly but I spent a few minutes trying
different approaches. Eventually found that an unexpected reach (left hand??)
made for direct, pain free access right to the plug - as easy as any of the
other 7. I'd never mess with the interior access grommet unless I HAD to work
with the engine hot.
Terry Packer
CA