Re: 8th spark plug

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: 8th spark plug
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:41:16 -0700
Pointers wrote:

>The wire goes on in 2 seconds or less, so not clear on the one email where the
>writer couldn't get the wire on, unless he was not using a 90 degree boot?

That comment was from me. 90 degree boot or not, I can not wedge my hand
in there far enough under and past the master cylinders to make positive
contact with the top of the plug when I do get it back in. I do
eventually get that boot on there, but without actually being able to
press down on it onto the plug to make sure it's positively on.

Steve Sage