Re: carb problems

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: carb problems
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 08:26:01 -0800
This link will take you to the Pony Carburetors website; carb
identification.
http://store.freeretailer.com/default.asp?Company=Ponycarburetors&pagetoload=category.asp&show=2&catcode=81000

If the link doesn't work, go to www.google.com
Search for pony carburetors.
Once you're on their website,
Click on 'carburetor identification'.
You've probably got either the2100 2 barrel or the 4100 4 barrel.
Look at the appropriate picture.
It will show you where to find the factory I.D. number (example: C5ZFD)
and the venturi size.
As you can see from the picture, the I.D.# is on the baseplate flange,
and it's best to just remove the carb in order to read the number.
Write it down so you don't have to got through that again.
The number should get you the kit you need at NAPA.

Regards
David Sosna