carb problems

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: carb problems
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:30:07 EST
hey tiger guys,

this weekend i got my tiger running  after 13 years of sitting in the garage.
I had no problems at first, until the  accelorator pump on the carb was
leaking. So that tells me that i need a carb  rebuild kit right?? When i called
some parts places they said that they needed a  tag #. Well i cant seem to find
one on my carb. Can someone tell me where to  find the number and how many
numbers/letters it is long?

When i looked in my "Sunbeam  Tiger 260-289 manuel" the carb in the pictures
had a differant accelorator  pump. Does anyone else have a differant stock
carb than in the pictures?

Thanks

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104