RE: High Gas Prices

To: <Drmoonstone@aol.com>, <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: RE: High Gas Prices
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:52:06 -0800
Sean,

PBS is airing a Frontline program titled "House of Saud" tonight on local
channel 15 (KPBS) at 9 PM. I'm going to watch it. It apparently doesn't
focus just on the oil issue per se, but that's inevitably going to be a big
part of the picture. This is a complicated issue and, as far as the big oil
companies are concerned, they are just doing what any corporation tries to
do - maximize profits. Well, maybe not as bad is Enron screwing California
without adding any value whatsoever. I too get pissed when I'm lied to -
whether by big business or big government.

Bob