upcoming rallys....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: upcoming rallys....
From: "Windsor Owens" <wowens@dslextreme.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:45:54 -0800
For all of you Tigerista's out there, here are a couple of fun rally's
coming up in May:

The Alpine 500:

www.alpine500.com

And the So Cal TT:

http://www.socaltt.com/

Please note that the description of the socaltt says it is for motorcycles.
That is true for the SoCal CYCLE TT which happens in the fall, but the "car"
version is called the SoCal TT, and that is happening this year on Sunday &
Monday, 5/15 & 5/16.

I haven't done the alpine, but I've heard it's a blast.  I have done the TT
and it IS a blast-I highly reccomend it.  These are not competitive events,
just long drives in old cars on beautiful california roads.
Some people call that heaven....

Windsor