Re: maximum service limit for drums

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com (Steve Laifman),
Subject: Re: maximum service limit for drums
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:30:54 -0500
Well I turned the drums on my bugeye so often that once one broke. Outer stayed
stuck to the shoes and the inner keeped turning with the axle hub.Just a clean
brake so to speak....no major dramas....stock bugeyes don't get much speed up
anyway. Bought it in 75 from a friend I knew from high school and still have
it. Just bought my tiger from another friend from the same group in high
school.If I keep it 30 years I'll really be old....lol....h.s.grad67 same year
as my tiger