BRAKE/CLUTCH LINE FITTINGS

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRAKE/CLUTCH LINE FITTINGS
From: "Ed Esslinger" <Edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:28:26 -0600
Hi Tigers!!

  I'm having a difficult time trying to disconnect the clutch output line
from the clutch master cylinder. I tried every tool I own to loosen the
fitting.

   There is little room to move a wrench if you can get it on the fitting. I
bought a special brake tubing wrench yesterday for $11, it won't get the job
done either.

  What are you Tiger owners using to disconnect the clutch and brake lines
from the clutch/brake master cylinders and the servo input /output
connections, when there is very little room for tools? Regards  Ed