Re: BRAKE/CLUTCH LINE FITTINGS

To: Ed Esslinger <Edstiger@charter.net>
Subject: Re: BRAKE/CLUTCH LINE FITTINGS
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:10:33 -0500
Ed, there are several ways.  Spray some really good rust/corrosion
buster on the fitting and let it set for several days.  Then disconnect
the clevis pin, and bolts to move the mc off of the firewall, to give
yourself more room.  But use the special tool, hopefully a brake  tool
to remove the fitting.

Larry