RE: Fog and Driving Lights

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fog and Driving Lights
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:38:49 -0500
Rodney
        If I were to put fog or driving light on my Tiger I would be looking
at the new small in size ones that are on the market now and I would make my
own brackets to attach them to the bumper mount or something rigid.    You
don't want the lights bouncing all over the place driving down the road.
Currently I have Halogen headlight installed and they are just fine for the
amount of driving I do at night.

Ron Fraser