Re: Fog and Driving Lights

To: RMEbstein@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fog and Driving Lights
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:19:55 -0500
To be correct, you should use 'ROOTES' driving and fog
lights as pictured in their accessories brocure.  I believe
Eric Gilbeaut had a set for sale.

I put lights on my Tiger years gao and then took them off
when I had it repainted.  I drilled holes in the bumper
and used the dummy hole between the light switches in
the dash.  I used an old Lucas switch so the handles
matched.  I also used a relay I mounted near the regulator.

One problem, I found that front bumper vibrated and
would cause the lights to vibrate.  Drove me nuts.  So
I took them off when I replaced the bumper.

Look in the books and you'll see pictures of the factory
rally cars with lights all over the front.  I vote for
you to use Lucas lights.  And be sure and get the
smilely face covers.

Dave