Fog and Driving Lights

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fog and Driving Lights
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:03:04 -0500
Now you guys have got me thinking.  I have a pair of Lucas square 8
copies that I got from Al Johnson a few years back.  I already have the
switch and the relay, and wiring heading out to where my old radiator
fan used to be.

I was thinking of making up a crossbar that would fit between the bumper
bracket bolts, and mounting the lights on that, either side of the
license plate.  This should put them high enough to stay out of trouble.
Hmmm... another project,  Just what I need.

Stu