Re: Radiator Overflow

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radiator Overflow
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:18:41 -0800
Jim:
My first reaction was to laugh in sympathy at the image you presented
(since you're here today to write about it, I figure there was no
lasting damage).
My second was to think "Okay, so which of my seemingly well-thought out
and (supposedly) carefully executed modifications is going to bite me
when I least expect it?"
Since I'm a bit far away from the "stock is best" point on the chart,
it's a sobering thought. I think I'll do another review of my
modifications--it might prevent a nasty surprise.
Thank you for your story!

Best Regards
David Sosna