Re: Radiator Overflow

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Radiator Overflow
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:52:31 -0800
Congrats on reaching the end of the first phase of your restoration.

My overflow tank is a 1 quart rectangular Nalgene bottle.  I bought it at
REI.
I drilled two holes, one in each shoulder on either side of the lid.
One hose goes from the header tank thru one hole to the bottom of the
Nalgene bottle.
The other goes from the top of the bottle down to the bottom of the engine
compartment.
It fits in front of the header tank and to the side of the radiator.
It is a tight fit but it works.
The fit is so tight it just sits in its spot with no attachment.

Erich