Re: offset vs. backspace

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: offset vs. backspace
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:45:31 -0800
Tony,

The subject you are bringing up is rim width, another variable.  The
next would be tire diameter.  One that is hardly ever considered is tire
side wall bulge, under proper inflation, which can interfere with your
fender well lips.

There are MANY considerations for the right fight that need to be
addressed before plunking down the cash for wheels or tires.

Be Careful.

Steve