Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:46:50 -0500
I just got a notice from the Speed Channel that they will be covering
the Barret-Jackson Auction from Florida this weekend, and they
included a web site.  I checked out that site and found that they have
over 400 cars up for auction and all are at "No Reserve"  The site
allows you to search by make, so I scrolled down and there's 1 Sunbeam
in the auction - a 65 MK 1 Tiger! (Lot 33, if you're interested)  Only
3 photos of the Tiger, but it looks pretty good.

Here's the link:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/florida/vehicles/allcars.asp

Keep on Tigering!

--