RE: frame-off restoration and uni-bodies

To: "'Stephen Waybright'" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: frame-off restoration and uni-bodies
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:18:08 -0600
In reference to my own Tiger; I've been expressing that I'm in the process
of doing a ground up restoration, although the Tiger hasn't touched the
ground in the last three years. And by the way it's progressing it looks
like it's going to be a few more still, before it marries the pavement.

Come to think about it... All those years I drove the Tiger it didn't touch
the ground much then either... only when it was parked. I drove it hard and
to the edge most of the time. This incarnation will be for crrroooozz'n. ;>)

Just for fun,

Michael