Re: The Greens want YOU to take the train!

To: Robert Melusky <tigerknut66@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The Greens want YOU to take the train!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:05:38 -0700
Bob,

After what happened in Spain, I would count on the current train
security to change drastically.

Now, with the current outbreak of train deaths from grade crossings,
drunks, suicides, bad new brake design recalls, and other non terrorist
issues on top of it, I would bet things will get worse for the
transportation mode.

Do you have your State Pedestrian License yet?  The written SPL exam is
difficult enough, but the walking test is a killer, especially the 45
degree incline/decent with the mandatory stop zone.
The only part that hurts is the mounting of "original rivets" to attach
the ID plate to your forehead! :-)
I hear double sticky tape replicas are for sale on eBay.

Steve

--
___
Steve Laifman