Re: *%#! Dip Stick

To: wwwdg@webtv.net (David or Gary), tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: *%#! Dip Stick
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:52:10 +0000
>ANY OTHER owners out there with sticks without the "bell/dust cover"?

YES, I have been told by the Tiger Experts that they came with the bell/cover
but when I bought B9470622 in 1971 it was missing.  When I bought B9470585 in
1995 it was missing..   I can't imagine 2 independent owners both pulling it
off and throwing it away.  I think its a Rootes-modified stick and in the best
English engineering tradition, it was decided "we don't need to worry about no
stinkin dust"...
Gary