Re: Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger project

To: pirouette@charter.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger project
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:55:43 -0700
Chris,

Right on.  If you don't like it, you can always "Return to Stock", or if
you ever "upgrade"  (to "I don't know what"), you can sell the original
car returned to stock, and the new pieces separately.   Large income
difference, combined.

Great idea. Never throw anything away.   I have over 100 gallons of used
motor oil, separated by grade and manufacturer, in storage drums in my
neighbor's garden shed.   Since his gardeners do not speak English, he
will never know.  However, his roses look better than mine, and I have
my suspicions. :-)

I will reserve comment on the location of my spare tanker truck of 98
Octane (motor method) reserve for reasons of national security. :-D

Looking for OEM, not outdated, RPG's - just in case someone thinks they
want my Tiger free.  Understand surplus available in Syria, shipping and
bribes not included, but reasonable.  "MRPO" ( Mother Russia Patriots
Organization ) have even newer ones they will trade for US made
replacement Yugo parts, or ZIM, or ZIL. Must NOT be marked "Yogi".
I understand there is a separatists market that could be induced to take
Cadillac parts instead, at a much higher price. ;-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com