NON TIGER! - F-150 tow set-up hardware question.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON TIGER! - F-150 tow set-up hardware question.
From: "Derrick Schmidt" <glowboy@starstream.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:18:37 -0700
Just bought a new F-150.  Otherwise equipped the way I wanted it, it does not
have the receiver for a hitch.  I want to finally tow my Tiger from L.A. to
Sacramento.  It's been in moth balls for about a decade.

Is there a decent bolt-on set-up that I can mail order and install myself?
Clearly I'd want something that bolted to the frame as opposed to the bumper.
Salesman said it would be at least a coupla' hundred cheaper if I did it
anywhere other than the dealership.

Thanks.

Derrick

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.starstream.net