Re: Another Header question(s)

To: fastsage@cox.net
Subject: Re: Another Header question(s)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:12:40 EDT
>From a technical standpoint, Cermakrome will reduce underhood temps by 25 to
30%. The coating can be extended all the way back to the exhaust tips. Several
colors are available including a matte high heat black. All exhaust we do are
also double coated inside and out with the insides having a coating of MCS a
2300 degree thermal barrier.

We have had many wrapped headers come into the shop and from first hand
experience they are nearly impossible to clean up and the metal itself is
compromised. Most previously wrapped headers have significant leaks.

No, I'm not soliciting business, everybody should do as they feel.

Moonstone