Re: insulation

To: Carlo Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: Re: insulation
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:06:09 -0700
I have used the Dynamat, available in 12" adhesive backed squares, as
sound deadening for the inside door skin surface.  Greatly reduce "drum
head" effect of the door skin over a non smooth road.  Also used it on
the inside of the hard top for a quieter ride, before installing new
inner upholstery.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman