Re: Cobra Owner?

To: MACHWIL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cobra Owner?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:36:01 -0700
Bud:
Yeah, Volume 14, number 8.  Great looking car (preferred that body style
to the later 427).
You still have the wires on it?

With the prices of real Cobras hitting the stratsophere, I recall
drooling over some of the Cobra kit car possibilities.  My wife, wise
woman that she was, said that if the Tiger or the Kit Cobra were what we
could afford, she'd rather have a real Tiger than a fake Snake.  That
said, every time I re-read an article like the one in Automobile
Quarterly, or see a picture of a Cobra, I start drooling all over again.

Congratulations on owing a REAL Snake!

Best Regards
David Sosna