Re: Engine removal

To: bobdixon@frii.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine removal
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:18:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/2005 11:50:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bobdixon@frii.com writes:

OK, is it easier to pull the engine and tranny out of the Tiger or to lift
the Tiger off the Engine and Tranny.

Bob,
This question is like asking someone what religion or political party they
belong to. No amount of rational discussion is going to change their mind.
That said, I like to remove the powertrain from the top as described in the
manual. That way I don't have to disconnect the brake lines or disturb the
steering setup. I can push and steer the car around safely with four wheels
under
it without having to set it on something and I don't have to pick up the body
after I drop it. Of course you need the height to pull it.

                      John Logan