Re: Tiger basic engine parts cross ref'd to Mustang?

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger basic engine parts cross ref'd to Mustang?
From: Robert Melusky <tigerknut66@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
Peter, the easy stuff, like plugs, wires, etc are all at your local counter.
So are the hoses, but you need to go to the Tigers United web site and look up
the numbers for hoses that can be trimmed to fit the Tiger. The original hoses
are NLA, but someone spent the time on a hose rack to find hoses the have the
right size and shape in part of the hose so we can use them with some trimming.
 Same deal with the air filter. There is a round filter that fits by making it
oval, but many of us bought the K&N filter that can be washed and reused.

Tigers United is your best resource for for all these data.

Good luck

Bob Melusky

Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com> wrote:
Another Tiger-beginners question... this weekend I want to go through the new
arrival (66 Mark 1a) and replace all the engine consumables, ie, plugs, plug
wires, belts, a few hoses, filters... Peter Laurinaitis