Re: reverse switch for tiger

To: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: Re: reverse switch for tiger
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:17:39 -0800
The Sunbeam Tiger, and Alpine, had a factory back-up light accessory
option (2224367), shown on the Tigers United Dealer's Accessories Catalog:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp___

For the Tiger, this back up light mounted on the remote linkage, and had the
connecting wires are already built in the stock wiring harness, and the back-up
light switch was available from Ford for the Top Loader.  Probably still in
dealer stock, or Mustang Accessory store.

Two types of switch were made, use the correct one.

Steve

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com