RE: reverse switch for tiger

To: "'Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D.'" <crbernardino@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: reverse switch for tiger
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:18:57 -0500
Rob
        The switch on ebay looks like the correct part for the MKI & IA
Tigers, the Ford part # C2AA seems to rings a bell but I would not pay much
more than $20 for it.   Advanced Auto Stores list 2 transmission switches
for $12 & $17 which will probably work just fine.

        I purchased my Ford switch from Sunbeam Specialties many years ago,
I'm not sure if he carries them any more.   The switch mounts to the
transmission, I think the mount hole is already in the Ford shift assembly.
I just wired it in by bringing the harness through the access cover for the
transmission and making wires to go to a switched 12v source and to the
lights with the ground from the backup lights bolted to the frame.

Ron Fraser