RE: reverse switch for tiger

To: "'Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D.'" <crbernardino@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: reverse switch for tiger
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:48:49 -0400
Hi Rob;

I have this switch, (or one like it) on my Tiger. I got it from David
Kee, from whom I bought all of the parts for my Toploader rebuild. The
reverse light switch mounts to the transmission near the linkage via a
bracket. You adjust it to close the plunger when you shift into reverse
and the shifting arm comes back and contacts the switch. I took the
power from the fuel pump feed, which is switched on with the ignition,
and fed it through the switch to the reverse lights, then to ground. It
works great.

Dave