Re: Vo!vo Hi-Po Flex Fan For Your Sunbeam Tiger/Ford V8

To: <pirouette@charter.net>, "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Vo!vo Hi-Po Flex Fan For Your Sunbeam Tiger/Ford V8
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 05:09:50 -0600
Tom and List- No pic a part around here but a few yards that allow the same
sort of removal. Prolly even fewer Volvos too. Tom would you share the model
and year Volvo I might find that used the correct fan? LIST, does anyone
else know? I doubt seven bucks will buy one but $75 is a bit steep and the
seller wouldnt cut loose with the year or model. SL, you always have an
answer for me. Is the info in your tech tips anywhere? Thanks Gentelman and
Ladies too. Tony