Re: Tiger nuts and bolts...

To: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger nuts and bolts...
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 23:53:07 -0800
Peter, someone on the list recommended Totally Stainless and I followed
their advice and got a complete SS nut and bolt set for my Tiger.
It does not contain any of the high strength or really odd pieces but it is
pretty complete. I bought it several years ago and I think it was about $90
or so.
Here is their site http://totallystainless.net/totally.html
regards
Bob