RE: U-Joints

To: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: U-Joints
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:41:47 -0800
I made a 7000 RPM tach decal that can be applied to your original tach.
If you need a 7000 RPM tach, I think this looks much better than an
Alpine tach, as the decal matches the original.  Cost is $25 each.

Here is a link to a not-so-good picture of it:

 http://www.geocities.com/lattiger289/7Gtach.html

Email me for a larger picture if you are interested.

To order, send a check or money order made out to Matthew Taylor and a
SASE to:

Matthew Taylor
1327 St. Francis St.
Redwood City, CA 94061

Thanks,
Matthew

1966 Sunbeam Tiger
1965 Mustang Fastback

Phil
         The Rootes parts book lists the U-joints as Dana part # -
5.153X.
I don't know if that helps, I have never tried that part number.

        7000 rpm tach - try Shelby American or one of the Cobra Kit car
sites or older Jaguar sites; they use Smiths gauges and a 7000 Tach
would be
normal for them.

Ron Fraser