Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:47:43 -0800 (PST)
Apparently the story of the Firestorm spark plug has been around a year or two
but I just became aware of it. The link below will take you to an article that
makes all kinds of wild performance claims and explains the reasons big
industry won't build this revolutionary product for us consumers. I can't say
if there's any value in the concept or not. But if you're fascinated by
unlikely wonders, or if you marvel at the salesmanship of the dicer/shredder
guys at the county fair, read on. . . .
  Terry

  http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Firestorm.html