RE: Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:06:29 -0500
Mark
        I think you are quite correct.   If this spark plug worked the way
it is stated all the Auto manufactures would be begging for them to reduce
emissions and increase fuel mileage.

        It seems to me that Carroll Shelby was looking into plasma plugs
back in the 80's.(?)
The article contains a lot of talk but very few details.   I think anyone
can take a big block Chevy and adjust the timing and get 33 more HP.   The
concept of plasma plugs is a good one but I think there are a number of
points that are not included with the article.

These are just my thoughts; I'm no expert in this field.

        It would take more than a 12V system to keep plasma plugs firing.

        They have to be compatible with today's computer systems, any RF or
electrical feedback in the system will mess up or fry the computers.

Ron Fraser