Re: Tiger as an investment?

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger as an investment?
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:04:25 -0400
I have red hair, and I find that racial slur offensive.

Sports commentators are the worst.  They use "red-headed stepchild" to
describe a losing team all the time and never get in trouble.  As soon
as they make an off-color comment about anyone of African descent,
though, the media screams for blood.

I'm not really upset, but it just doesn't seem fair.

- John
B382000703LRXFE