Re: Tiger as an investment?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger as an investment?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:02:31 -0700
John,
 I'm a "step child" twice around. It just falls to certain peoples lot in
life regarding these things. Look up "Tom" in the dictionary and see how
many negative connotations there are. Think of how many unpleasant words
rhyme with "Witt." For that matter the only thing I have ever seen my last
name embossed on was the lid of a trash can identifying the manufacturer.
   If we all dig deep enough I'm sure there is something about each one of
us that could be made sport of. While there are many injustices in the world
it is best to strive beyond them.

"Uncle" Tom "Boy"   "Dim" Witt - rhymes with Sh*t

>>>I have red hair, and I find that racial slur offensive.

Sports commentators are the worst.  They use "red-headed stepchild" to
describe a losing team all the time and never get in trouble.  As soon
as they make an off-color comment about anyone of African descent,
though, the media screams for blood.

I'm not really upset, but it just doesn't seem fair.

- John
B382000703LRXFE<<<