Re: Tiger as an investment?

To: "John Clark" <clarkjc@runbox.com>, "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger as an investment?
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 01:20:55 -0400
(sorry in advance for the non-tiger specific email, i promise this will be
my only one...)  john - try growing up with the name "peter" ... which now
in dictionary.com has the following 2 definitions, one refers to the penis,
the other to dwindle out, as in "my tiger petered out running that sh*tty
gas..." ... reminds me of years ago being called peter pecker cause kids in
1st grade thought that was funny ... no disrespect for anyones opinions, but
bottom line to me is, we all have injustices we live with, but for me, if
this is the worst i have to deal with, i'll take it any day vs what i read
about in the news going on in iraq, south africa, etc, etc, etc...

pe7ter2    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ptr)
n. Vulgar Slang
  The penis.
pe7ter1    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ptr)
intr.v. pe7tered, pe7ter7ing, pe7ters
  1.. To diminish slowly and come to an end; dwindle. Often used with out:
Their enthusiasm soon petered out.
  2.. To become exhausted. Used with out.