What have I done now!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: What have I done now!
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:57:02 EDT
Now official, we are a 2 Tiger family. Barn find 1967 MKII, now in registry.
Interesting, my first name is Sean, numbers on CA lic plate, 007.....must be
kismet or something. Norm informed me the MKII was a west coast car and number
141 assembled.

Next, the Algers that was in a classic car dealership in Fresno and listed as
a fraud by Norm has been sold for $38,000.00 to a man that claims he knows it
is not the real deal. Claims he called on a Tiger for sale in So. Cal and was
told since he was not in a Tiger Club or on this list he could not buy a
Tiger from this unnamed person, so bought the clone to spite all us Tiger
owners.
>From the owner of the consignment store owner. That store owner says he will
never deal with a Tiger again.

Moonstone