RE: What have I done now!

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What have I done now!
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:40:54 -0400
Doc,
First off...congratulations on the newest member of your family.

And the $38K Alger...
Why base your decisions on one jerk? Seems like the guy could have just gone
on ebay and picked up a personalized Tiger (since the buyer doesn't seem
concerned about orginality if buying an Alger) for $25K and maybe a project
Tiger for less money.

Paul