Re: What have I done now!

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com, Drmoonstone@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What have I done now!
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 01:58:37 EDT
This is just the continuing saga of this Algers in this area. Norm has the
car listed as a clone on his site and includes pics and history. In my opinion,
the guy has the IQ of a carrot and was trying to make a statement. What I get
from the statement is he's a jerk. The dealer accosted Norm and me in regard
to this car and it was discussed on the forum about two years ago. Trying to
keep track of the car to warn prospective buyer in the future. Unfortunately,
some unsuspecting person with a Tiger dream and money will be duped sometime in
the future.

Mooney