RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...

To: "'steve wick'" <srwick@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:05:44 -0400
Steve
        I have not read the article so I'm speaking in the blind.
It is very possible that some of this is coming from FORD; they are very
hard ass about infringement at this time.
Shelby might have a problem with some emblems but strip kits were FORD
parts; early Shelby's have painted strips until Ford took over production.

        Some of the problem is reading someone's snippet of the situation
without having all the facts and if there is litigation involved there is
usually a gag order about telling the whole truth or any truth to anyone
except the judge in court.    The best policy is to read, understand,
investigate then ask the right people questions; the right people are people
involved, not second hand information from an observer.

Ron Fraser