Re: And while on the Subject of Clones...

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And while on the Subject of Clones...
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:54:01 EDT
Tom,

Yes, you wouldn't want to make a mistake with Barry's name, someone on the
List might make fun of you for the error.

Anyway, Barry's last show of the season was a hacked together Hemi Dart  that
made me cringe. As an example they had to cut the oil pan so that the crate
Hemi would clear the rack & pinion they added. Yep, that's what I would want
to do...reduce the amount of oil going through that brand new  $14,000 472ci
Hemi. Someone paid $60,000 at auction for that  cloned Hemi Dart. In an earlier
show, they brutalized a Pontiac  Lemans in an effort to make a GTO clone.
Someone was about to pay $46,000  for that piece of junk, but Barry's reserve
was
$50,000 and he wasn't  budging.

Rodney