RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, prbreuhan@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 03:17:24 +0000
I was only giving a brief rundown of the article. In the article it also
stated that companies
such as Tony Branda had Shelby licenses but that the license to sell certain
items such as
emblems, stripes, etc. were being pulled. I don't have the article in front
of me because
I left it at work so please find a copy and get the whole story. Everyone
sees something
different when they read an article like that, but the impression I got was
the writer and
those interviewed were not happy. I am merely a messenger.
Steve