RE: tach tech

To: "'Mike Michels'" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: tach tech
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:39:30 -0400
Mike,

Check with Theo Smit. He has created an electronic alternative to the
analog bits of the tach. You can either buy the board from him, or send
him your tach and he'll modify it. I've built several of these and
they've worked very well.

Here's a link to all the info you'll need:

http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod.html

Hope this helps,

Joe Parlanti
B382000026