RE: tach tech

To: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: tach tech
From: "Fisher, Curtis" <Curtis.Fisher@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:34:09 -0700
Tom Hall and Theo developed a modification to work with the MSD and
other electronic ignitions.
It worked perfectly with my MSD and was accurate.
Before I installed the rebuilt Tach, I used the Autometer tach which
when supported by the original bezel doesn't look to bad, is accurate
and easy to install.

Curtis